Business Security Systems and Services
The process of choosing a company to provide business security protection can be a difficult one. After all, with protection of property and life safety at stake there should be little left to chance. Certainly price is an important issue. Other areas to consider include the type of materials being used, the qualifications of the installers and technicians, and the company’s commitment and capability of providing a high level of customer service.
- All equipment is UL Listed. Amherst Alarm uses only the proven best materials and equipment.
- You can have the peace of mind in knowing that your property is being watched over by our own local UL Listed alarm monitoring response center. Certified dispatchers are thoroughly trained to handle your emergencies.
- Our 24 hour in-house service department connects you with expert service when you need it. We are just a phone call away.
- All technicians and installers are nationally certified. More importantly, they are all employees of Amherst Alarm. That means no subcontractors.
- All of our installations follow strict Installation Quality guidelines to provide industry leading service.
Amherst Alarm provides you with the power, capacity and versatility to satisfy virtually any installation requirement from small businesses to large commercial and government establishments. Complemented by a full range of keypads, wireless transmitters, sensors, wireless smoke and heat detectors and conventional fire devices, our intrusion panels integrate seamlessly with access control, fire alarms and video security systems.
IQ Certified Installations
Amherst Alarm is recognized by an independent third party consisting of various industry experts. IQ companies must adhere to strict installation and false alarm prevention guidelines, a stringent code of ethics, top maintenance and service programs, employee training, and meet all licensing and insurance requirements. Certification must be renewed each year. Call or email Amherst Alarm today for further information about our security systems. We will be glad to discuss your commercial security needs with you and how you can have your business become protected by Amherst Alarm! We proudly serve the businesses of Amherst, Williamsville, Lancaster, Tonawanda, Orchard Park, Clarence, and all of Western New York!