Looking for better home and business security in 2017? Here are some New Year’s resolutions to consider.
1. Update your system(s) password and call list
- Has someone left your business?
- Did a neighbor recently move away?
- Contact Amherst Alarm to update your list by calling our Monitoring Response Center at 716-632-4600 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Test Your Security System
- Contact Amherst Alarm’s 24-hour Monitoring Response Center (MRC) by calling 716-632-4600
- Provide your name, address, password
- Let the dispatcher know you wish to test your security system
- Arm your security system then intentionally let the siren sound
- After the test has been completed, contact the MRC again. The dispatcher will confirm that signals from your security system were received.
3. Review your existing Security System(s) and Procedures
- Make sure to document your current procedures before going through the following;
- Did you have any incidents in 2016?
- Did your security systems and procedures work?
- Did you have adequate protection? What would you change?
4. Upgrade your security system
- When did you install your security system?
- You should consider upgrading your security system every 5 years.
- You can stay protected with AnetSecure wireless alarm monitoring.
- Be connected with ANET24 Interactive through your smartphone.
For more information on how you can get your security system ready for 2017, give us a call today at 716-632-4600.