- Home Systems
- Business Systems
- Products & Services
- Why Amherst Alarm?
- Customer Support
1. What does your job entail?
As the Sales Assistant, I compile agreements for the salesmen’s sales, I send and track agreements sent for via email, I assist clients in obtaining Certificates of Insurance and W-9’s. I do whatever I can to assist the Sales Department.
2. What has been your proudest moment at Amherst Alarm?
My proudest moment was when my son was hired by AA. I am proud of and confident in the company that I work for that I referred my son for hire. He was hired 4+ years ago. Today I continue to have proud moments when his supervisors and our salesmen whose jobs he has installed, frequently compliment me on his work ethic. It makes me proud as a parent and proud as an employee that a fellow employee is representing the company I work for in a positive way.
3. Three words to describe you…
Reliable, Detail-orientated, Gullible!
4. What kinds of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
Camping with family and friends, playing cards, and watching football (The Bills) with my husband.
5. Where is your favorite place to eat or favorite meal to cook?
Pane’s Restaurant or making Chicken Cordon Bleu
6. What famous or important person would you like to have dinner with?
My Grandma Bush – I want my husband and children to meet her. Or Bette Midler. She sings one of my favorite songs – Wind Beneath My Wings – that I had at my wedding.