For our Spotlight this month, we are featuring Chris Wacker from our Monitoring Response Center! Chris has been with Amherst Alarm for over three years as a Dispatcher.
1. What does your job entail?
I assist with handling emergency alarms as calls come into the Monitoring Response Center.
2. What has been your proudest moment working at Amherst Alarm?
I helped alert and evacuate a home due to high carbon monoxide levels.
3. Favorite local place to eat?
4. What are your hobbies outside of work?
I enjoy fishing or playing pool.
5. Favorite TV show?
6. Three words to describe you…
Punctual, funny, and friendly.
Thank you for all of your hard work, Chris! 👏