- Home Systems
- Business Systems
- Products & Services
- Why Amherst Alarm?
- Customer Support
1. What does your job entail?
I mostly work in commercial installation of security and camera systems. I’ve also worked with residential installation, as well as commercial and residential service of many systems.
2. What has been your proudest moment working in the security industry?
In 1999, I was given the opportunity to work on the restoration on the Packard Manor on the Chatauqua Institute.
3. Three words to describe you…
Friendly, Fussy, and Stubborn!
4. What kinds of hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
I love drumming, watching old TV shows, and working on my home and cabin.
5. Favorite band/musician?
Rush, Chicago, and The Beatles
6. What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
A house in the country with a pole barn just for me.