1. What does your job entail?
As the Assistant Monitoring Response Center Manager, it’s my responsibility to handle anything from a basic phone call/alarm to more complicated issues and Dealer questions/concerns. Also, I have to maintain an even workflow for the MRC staff, and in a moment’s notice, fill in as the acting MRC manager while Steven Whalen is away.
2. What has been your proudest moment at Amherst Alarm?
My proudest moment(s) come from being an integral part in the development and growth of the MRC. I’ve been a part of the department since it was known as “Central Station” and have had a significant role in the evolution of what the Monitoring Response Center is today.
3. Three words to describe you:
Creative, Trustworthy, Responsible
4. Do you have a favorite quote?
“It is better to have, and not need, than to need, and not have. – Franz Kafka
5. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
I’d love to learn how to fly a small single engine plane.
6. What movie or TV series is your favorite?
The Walking Dead