- Home Systems
- Business Systems
- Products & Services
- Why Amherst Alarm?
- Customer Support
For our Employee Spotlight this month, we are featuring Steve Whalen, the Monitoring Response Center Manager here at Amherst Alarm!
1. What does your job entail?
I am in charge of the day-to-day operations of the Monitoring Response Center
2. What has been your proudest moment working at Amherst Alarm?
Taking over as the manager is by far my favorite moment. There have been many proud moments I have during my time at Amherst Alarm. Every day the MRC helps protect lives and property is a great source of pride.
3. What is your favorite meal?
I have the palate of a 4-year-old. Chicken Fingers, Pizza, Pasta and Cheese Burgers are my go-to.
4. What is your favorite band?
My Favorite Bands are The Killers, The Traveling Wilburys and Arcade Fire
5. What do you like to do for fun?
I love the NFL “Go Bills”, Fantasy Football, Target shooting, and trading NFTS
6. What is your dream vacation?
I want to take an Alaskan Cruise
Thank you for all of your hard work, Steve!