Temperature monitoring is vital for food storage, pharmaceutical storage, server rooms, data centers, and operating certain kinds of machinery. Take this as an example. The ideal range for refrigerated vaccines is between 36 and 46 degrees Fahrenheit. The ideal range for frozen vaccines is between -58 and 5 degrees Fahrenheit. What would you think would happen if someone forgot to manually check the thermostat for the appropriate temperature?
At Amherst Alarm, we work to make sure all of our products meet all regulatory standards. Something you may not be aware has federal standards is the monitoring of cold, refrigerated spaces for drugs and vaccines. Regulations exist that require monitoring devices to be accurate to within 1 degree Celsius.
Amherst Alarm has a temperature-monitoring program through Connect One, an online service that monitors various aspects of your company.
With the Connect One temperature-monitoring program, you can:
- View temperature activity from more than one location on a single report.
- Export reports to spreadsheet software.
- Get reports via email, text message, or voice alert. Whatever fits your needs.
- Have an accurate temperature log for critical equipment like refrigerators.
- Fulfill requirements for the FDA, CDC, and other local health codes that are in your area.
- Save yourself the costs of any property damage due to negligence or equipment failure.
For more information about our temperature-monitoring program, please give us a call at 716-632-4600.