- Home Systems
- Business Systems
- Products & Services
- Why Amherst Alarm?
- Customer Support
Get prepared for fall and winter with Amherst Alarm!
Fall is finally here in WNY! Although this includes fall favorites like pumpkins, sweater weather, beautiful scenery, and Halloween – it will also be getting dark earlier and your family will be at school or work during the day which leaves your home more vulnerable to burglars.
With Anet24 from Amherst Alarm, you can be sure your home will be secure whether you’re at work, out with friends, or your child’s football game! Here are some helpful features that Anet24 has to keep your home safe and secure:
- Turn on your lights from your phone to make it look like someone is home while it is dark outside.
- Unlock your front door or garage at a specific time to let your children in when they come home from school.
- Monitor your cameras and get real time event notifications via email or text.
- Check in on your family members to make sure they arrived home safely.
- Turn up or down the thermostat to save on energy bills and to ensure you don’t come home to a chilly house.
With colder weather approaching, that also unfortunately means rain and snow are coming! Be sure to test out your sump pump sensor now to ensure there is no issue with the sensor in the event of a flood. If you need a guide on how to test out your sensor, please view our video and instructions here! If your sensor is old or dirty, please give our service department a call to arrange an appointment to have a technician come to your home and replace it.
We hope that we can help you and your family have a safe and secure autumn season. If you have any questions or need assistance with your system, give us a call at (716) 632-4600 today!